– 皮膚溫度 (追蹤受孕窗口期)
– 靜息脈搏率 (心臟每分鐘跳動)
– 呼吸率 (每分鐘呼吸次數)
– 心率變異性 (Heart Rate Variability, HRV) 比率越低，壓力越小
– 灌注 (向身體組織供血的過程) 隨著月經週期而變化：在受孕期開始時最低，在黃體期最高。
– 睡眠 (總睡眠時數和輕度睡眠與深度睡眠 + REM 快速眼動睡眠的比率)
產品於歐洲製造，為美國食品藥物管理局 (FDA) 註冊，並獲CE 認證，符合嚴格品質安全標準，附上原廠1年保養。
1) 每晚睡覺時佩戴 Ava，身體完全進入休息狀態，且生理參數不受活動影響。
2) 每天早晨將 Ava 人工智能手環與應用程式進行同步。
A new way to track
- Ava is worn every night while sleeping, when the body is completely at rest and not influenced by activity.
- Sync the Ava bracelet with the app every morning.
- See insight about your menstrual phase, sleep, stress and resting pulse rate. Continue tracking this data during pregnancy, along with weight tracking and weekly pregnancy content.
Ava Fertility Tracker
To understand your body. Wear the Ava bracelet at night for effortless insight about your fertility, pregnancy, and your health.
The Ava Fertility Tracker is for women who want to monitor their health for trying to conceive or getting to know their bodies.
Ava is a completely unprecedented method of tracking a woman’s cycle. While you’re sleeping, Ava tracks 5 physiological signals of fertility. Ava’s algorithm uses this data to detect your 5 most fertile days in real time.
Fertility tracking methods that rely on only a single parameter, such as the date of your period or your temperature, cannot accurately detect the entire fertile window. By tracking 5 physiological signals of fertility, Ava detects the very first signs that the fertile window is beginning, and confirms when it ends.
Whether you want to understand your mood swings, determine whether your headaches are driven by hormones, or learn how your cycle impacts your sleep throughout the month, Ava can help.
Unlike period tracking apps, Ava gathers data via a sensor bracelet while you’re sleeping. This completely unprecedented technology allows you to understand your body in a way that has never before been possible.
Ava is the only method that tracks 5 physiological signals of fertility.
Just wear Ava at night to see your 5 most fertile days in real time. On top of that, Ava lets you know how well you’re sleeping and how stressed you are, so you can make sure you’re relaxed and rested when you start trying to make a baby.
Ava is still there for you once you conceive.
You can keep wearing the bracelet to stay on top of your physiological stress, sleep patterns, and cardiovascular health, ensuring that you feel your best during pregnancy.
What Ava can measure:
- Skin Temperature
- Resting Pulse Rate
- Breathing Rate
- Heart Rate Variability Ratio
More details: https://www.avawomen.com/